Great move for the baby giant!
“All baby bottles containing the controversial chemical bisphenol A will be pulled of Toys “R” Us shelves by the end of the year, the retailer said Monday.
The company’s move to phase out products with the chemical follows Friday’s federal government announcement that Canada will ban the import and sale of polycarbonate baby bottles containing bisphenol A (BPA). If the ban proceeds, Canada will be the first country in the world to limit BPA.”
- BPA Free Bottles and Sippy Cups
- US Government says BPA is harmful
- Wal-Mart to ban BPA; Nalgene to stop using BPA
- Get reports of BPA-free products on your mobile
- Pregnant women told to avoid BPA
- Today Show report on BPA & plastic safety
- BPA may lead to health problems such as obesity and ADD/ADHD
- Whole Foods private label canned food contain BPA
- Canned foods and BPA
- BPA is found in infant formula
- Gerber baby food containers
- BPA and other plastic safety
- Z Recommends: The Z Report on BPA In Infant Care Products, Third Edition
- Environmental Working Group: Guide to Baby Safe Bottles & Formula
- Environmental Working Groups Report on BPA in Baby Formula
- Breastmilk contains stem cells
- Breastmilk cures
- Can breastmilk cure cancer?