Applause for Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, they are not phasing out BPA-containing baby bottles until 2009, but at least it’s something. Canadians should already see Wal-Mart has removed products with BPA from store shelves. I am disapointed Wal-Mart is not removing these products from all stores right away. If it’s toxic, it’s toxic.
“Wal-Mart, the world’s largest retailer, announced today, that it was immediately removing baby bottles and other products made with bisphenol A (BPA) from its Canadian stores presently, and baby bottles containing BPA from its U.S. stores next year, coupled with Nalgene’s announced plans to phase out all BPA bottles was applauded by environmental health organizations.” Read more….
- BPA Free Bottles and Sippy Cups
- US Government says BPA is harmful
- Get reports of BPA-free products on your mobile
- Pregnant women told to avoid BPA
- Today Show report on BPA & plastic safety
- BPA may lead to health problems such as obesity and ADD/ADHD
- Whole Foods private label canned food contain BPA
- Canned foods and BPA
- BPA is found in infant formula
- Gerber baby food containers
- BPA and other plastic safety
- Z Recommends: The Z Report on BPA In Infant Care Products, Third Edition
- Environmental Working Group: Guide to Baby Safe Bottles & Formula
- Environmental Working Groups Report on BPA in Baby Formula
- Breastmilk contains stem cells
- Breastmilk cures
- Can breastmilk cure cancer?