SafeMama also did a review of Bambu dishware. It looks like a cool set, though since it’s wood/bamboo, you can’t run it through the dishwasher.
Of course, you can also let your kids use your regular dishes, but that can be dangerous to those with toddlers who like to drop, er throw, things. We’ve stopped our daughter from throwing her plate, but she still uses her own for fear of an accident. I think I will get a few of the Ikea plates for her.
- BPA Free Bottles and Sippy Cups
- US Government says BPA is harmful
- Pregnant women told to avoid BPA
- Today Show report on BPA & plastic safety
- Canned foods and BPA
- BPA is found in infant formula
- BPA and other plastic safety
- Z Recommends: The Z Report on BPA In Infant Care Products, Third Edition
- Environmental Working Group: Guide to Baby Safe Bottles & Formula
- Environmental Working Groups Report on BPA in Baby Formula
- Breastmilk contains stem cells
- Breastmilk cures
- Can breastmilk cure cancer?