What is Elderberry?
Elderberry is native to Europe, Africa and parts of Asia, but it’s become common in the U.S. It has transient leaves, white flowers and berries that turn from green to red to black when ripe. Sambucus nigra is the full scientific name of the most common variety used for medicinal purposes, as well as the species on which the majority of scientific research has been conducted.
2) Studies have shown it can decrease duration of colds.
3) Studies have shown it can improve Flu symptoms.
4) Reduces the amount of days sick with the flu.
5) It is an anti viral herb that can help reduce inflammation and congestion from Sinus Infections.
6) Elderberry has been shown to lower blood sugar levels and has been used to treat diabetes.
7) It has been found to lower insulin dependence in Type 1 Diabetes.
8) Promotes Urine production and bowel movements.
9) Supports Skin Health.
Elderberry has been shown to have significant bioflavonoids, antioxidants and vitamin A which is perfect for healthy skin.
10. Eases Allergies.
Never consume raw berries or other parts of the plant since they contain a cyanide-inducing chemical, which can result in diarrhea and vomiting.
What does Earthley offer?
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.